|Home||» Products||» Pumps||» Industrial Pump|
· More than 3mm corrosion allowance (Cast Iron) for extended use on corrosive applications.
· Back pull out construction allows rotating assembly to be withdrawn without disturbing the suction and delivery connections.
· One piece self vented foot mounted , center suction volute casing , single stage , closed / semi open dynamically balanced Impeller.
· Flange drilling standards as per DIN 24255 / ISO 2858 or as per Customer’s Requirement.
· Designed for 16 bar working pressure with optional casing for a working pressure of up to 20 bar.
· A robust and solid construction that guarantees long life even under high suction pressure conditions.
· Heavy –Duty, Deep- Grooved bearings with Minimum 50,000 hours operating life under normal condition. (Grease lubricated , Oil lubrication available on request)
· Heavy –Duty , Stiff solid shaft design with low L3/D4 ratio ensures less than 0.05 mm shaft deflection at the seal face in all operating condition. This extends the seal life.
· Seal housing is constructed to accommodate different seal / gland designs, so as to meet the severe heavy-duty requirements. (Standard is gland packing , seal version on special request)
· Excellent parts interchangeability reduces inventory levels for spare parts to a minimum.
· Special design for high temperature thermic fluid available on request.
· Motor or Engine driven sets.
· Special Monoblock versions available on request.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION :
Cast Iron Construction with En-8 Shaft , SS-410 Sleeve, Gland Packing and special material like WCB , CF-8 , CF-8M, Alloy 20 , SS-304 , SS-316 Fabricated etc on request
For pumping Clear / Turbid water / Chemicals & Volatile Liquids.
Air conditional plants , power station , Mine Drainage ,
Sprinkle systems fire fighting , Booster service , Oils Brine.
OPERATING RANGE :
Delivery size up to 250 mm,
Capacity up to 990 m3/hr,
Head up to 120 meters
RPM 500 TO 3600