MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION :
- More than 3mm corrosion allowance (Cast Iron) for extended use on corrosive applications.
- Back pull out construction allows rotating assembly to be withdrawn without disturbing the suction and delivery connections.
- One piece self vented foot mounted , center suction volute casing , single stage , closed / semi open dynamically balanced Impeller.
- Flange drilling standards as per DIN 24255 / ISO 2858 or as per Customer’s Requirement.
- Designed for 16 bar working pressure with optional casing for a working pressure of up to 20 bar.
- A robust and solid construction that guarantees long life even under high suction pressure conditions.
- Heavy –Duty, Deep- Grooved bearings with Minimum 50,000 hours operating life under normal condition. (Grease lubricated , Oil lubrication available on request)
- Heavy –Duty , Stiff solid shaft design with low L3/D4 ratio ensures less than 0.05 mm shaft deflection at the seal face in all operating condition. This extends the seal life.
- Seal housing is constructed to accommodate different seal / gland designs, so as to meet the severe heavy-duty requirements. (Standard is gland packing , seal version on special request)
- Excellent parts interchangeability reduces inventory levels for spare parts to a minimum.
- Special design for high temperature thermic fluid available on request.
- Motor or Engine driven sets.
- Special Monoblock versions available on request.
Cast Iron Construction with En-8 Shaft , SS-410 Sleeve, Gland Packing and special material like WCB , CF-8 , CF-8M, Alloy 20 , SS-304 , SS-316 Fabricated etc on requestAPPLICATIONS
OPERATING RANGE :
- For pumping Clear / Turbid water / Chemicals & Volatile Liquids.
- Air conditional plants , power station , Mine Drainage ,
- Sprinkle systems fire fighting , Booster service , Oils Brine.
- Delivery size up to 250 mm,
- Capacity up to 990 m3/hr,
- Head up to 120 meters
- RPM 500 TO 3600