Self priming cum centrifugal SS 4 size Mud bare shaft Fabricated pump
- Excellent quick automatic action without foot valve up to 8 mtrs.
- Automatic air release during priming.
- Back pull out design, so easy maintenance without disturbing pipe lines.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure less vibrations.
- Better efficiency because of good hydraulic design.
- Minimum parts, fast repairing at low cost, Also pump is available at economical rate.
- Available in Bare, Coupled, Monobloc, Belt driven & Engine driven version.
- Also offered pump with trolley / trailer to move it from one place to another.
- Monobloc pumps can be able to with stand with wide voltage fluctuations.
- Less expensive & easily available spares.
- Pumps can be fitted with mechanical seal as per customer's requirements.
- Very simple construction, only two moving parts.
- Easy inspection of impeller.
- Large diameter solids handled. up to 60 mm
- High resistance. to abrasive liquids the wear plate is easily replaced and impeller are also available with ceramic coating
- Easy to install: - only the suction hose is immersed in the liquid, The pump can be set up high and dry in the most convenient position for inspection and maintenance.
Long Life :- The parts subject to wear can be easily replaced one or more times to restore the original performance.
- Liquid containing sand mud or solids in suspension with pH from 5-13, smoke scrubbing; water emulsion for machine tools or grinders, cutting or quenching fluid circulation, cooling water circulation in steel mills or drawing mills; neutralizing liquid dosage, pumping out settled sludge, sump pumping liquid manure transfer and circulation
- Water circulation in paint spray booths; stripping fuel tanks circulation
- Recovery of dirty solvents
- Transfer of light petroleum product such as diesel fuel, paraffin, kerosene and petrol (gasoline)
- Liquid fertilizer transfer, circulation and spraying, brackish or sea water containing sand
- Brackish or sea water washing, cooling or fire fighting in ports; auxiliary duties on board
- Marine duty; brine, sea intake and circulation of sea water in swimming pools
- Pumping out acid waster, transfer, of dilute acids; fruit juice or fluid food products
- Recovery of spills from chemical plant; transfer or circulation of caustic soda or potash