SS Self priming Cum Centrifugal pump
- Creative engineers now introduce self priming cum centrifugal pump with closed and semi open impeller .
- We have made ss-304 or ss-316 chamber in round shape or in square shape.
- These chambers are interconnected with casings, casings have flap type or disc type non return valve (NRV) depend upon application we use flap type NRV when liquid is dirty or containing some solid , particles . We use disc type check valve when liquid is crystal clear.
- These NRVs hold liquid in the chamber and centrifugal pump work CREATIVE as self priming pump.
- All wetted parts are made from ss-304 or ss-316 sheet only and chambers are tested with hydraulic test up to 10 bar . If pressure is more, then we test at 1.5 times then shutoff pressure.
- Thickness of sheet depend upon size and pressure of system These pumps are ideal for all application where people do not want to use foot valve and have suction problem
- Size of self priming chamber depend upon capacity and suction length. we also offer open able chamber so one can clean it very easily. This is required in sanitary application and in some sticky material application
- All our CF series pumps are now available with such chamber in monobloc or bare version.
- All our mud pumps which is very costly in SS castings are now offered in our new SPCF version with open or semi open impellers.
- All wetted parts of pumps are made from lost wax process (investment casting), so excellent surface finish. smooth flow path/ hydraulic passage and no casting defects like blow holes, cracks etc.
- Centripetal / regenerative impeller for better suction.
- Pumps will be normally available in CF-8m /CF-8 (Gun metal, Alloy-20) and also in other material as fee customer's requirements.
- Single /multistage pumps to handle crystal cleat liquids for high pressure duties.
- Very quick priming, no need of foot valves.
- Very high suction capacity up to 8 meters without much noise
- Various types of sealing arrangements as per customer's liquid characteristics.
- Normally fitted with carbon/ceramic seal faces with Ptfe cup and viton rubber,
- Pumps are available in monobloc and in bare type also with flameproof motor.
- All motors are of "TCFC" type
- Pump can be offered with electro polishing for some special Requirements.
- Able to handle temperature up to 80 C
- Trolley mounted available.
- Also available with 120 Volt / 60 Hz. Custom built pumps available