Vertical Glandless Poly-propylene Pump MVGP series
OPERATION ADVANTAGES OF GLANDLESS PUMP:-
- The recognizable leading improvement is the deletion of problems get to your feet from the use of powered seal, insulation box and inside bearing.
- The aptitude of pump to run dry eliminates single reason of interruption which is regularly attributable to the human component this feature is very convenient in process needing continuous transference of a corrosive fluid with a high gradation of reliability e.g. Disposal of acid effluent.
- The glandless pumps lend itself to process incorporating automatic control of a pump discharge valve. The "controlled leakage" acts as an integral by-pass. The pump suffers no ill effects if the discharge valve is partially or fully closed.
- The maximum main improvements to be derivative from the use of glandless pump are in the province of maintenance and following reduction in down time invention victims. Normal maintenance on the glandless pump is confined to lubrication of the driving.
SALIENT FEATURES OF VERTICAL GLANDLESS PUMP
- No mechanical seal, stuffing box and internal bearings provided.
- No maintenance since the pump can even run dry indefinitely as there is no packing, bushes or internal Bearings.
- Reduction of downtime production losses in view of above features.
- All the wet-end parts are in solid molded construction to with stand corrosion and erosion.
- The impeller is semi-open type used in our all-vertical pumps to suit both clear and polluted fluids.
- Pump mounted outside the suction tank and is not submerged type.
- Polypropylene are manufactured by solid injection molding process with high pressure hence.
PP 50º TO 80 º C
PPH 90 º TO 100 ºC
PVDF 100º TO 115ºC
- Application:- Water treatment Plant , Effluent Treatment Filter Press for dyes and chemicals
- Fertilizer Plants Thermal and atomic power plants , Drugs and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Descaling of Tubes , Scrubbing of corrosive gases like C l2 , Br , I SO2 , NH3 , F2
- Etc.Excellent for vacuum ejectors Transferring of concentrated HCL from road tankers
- Paper and Pulp industries , Pickling in steel rolling mills , Electro Palting H
- Caustic soda plants :- Chlorinated Brine , Conc , HCL , Dilute H2SO4 etc. 7
- PHOSPHORIC Acid Plants :- H3PO4 , H2SO4 , HF and their mixtures With or Without solid (gypsum) up to 40% conc.
- Gas Washing Plants :- Scrubbed Liquids containing CL2 , BR2 , F2 , I2 , SO2 , SO3 , CO2 , NH3 , Gases etc. With solids replace Hast Alloy.
- Rayon Plants :- Spin bath solution (H2SO4 , ZNSO4 , NaSO4 , etc.)