Chemical poly propylene pump
- Water treatment Plant
- Effluent Treatment
- Filter Press for dyes and chemicals
- Fertilizer Plants Thermal and atomic power plants
- Drugs & Pharmaceutical Industries
- Descaling of Tubes
- Scrubbing of corrosive gases like C12 , Br , I So2 , NH3 , F2 Etc.
- Excellent for vacuum ejectors
- Transferring of concentrated HCL from road tankers
- Paper & Pulp industries
- Pickling in steel rolling mills
- Caustic soda plants :- Chlorinated Brine , Conc , HCL , Dilute H2SO4 etc.
- PHOSPHORIC Acid Plants :- H3PO4 , H2SO4 , HF and their mixtures with or without solid (gypsum) up to 40% conc.
- Gas Washing Plants :- Scrubbed Liquids containing CL2 , BR2 , F2 , I2 , SO2 , SO3 , CO2 , NH3 , Gases etc. with solids replace Hast Alloy.
- Rayon Plants :- Spin bath solution (H2SO4 , ZNSO4 , NaSo4 , etc.)
- Electro Plating
- Pumps are Available in different mounting constructions like Horizontal Bare pump , Monoblock pump and Vertical pump
- Pumps are supply with PTFE Gland Packing or Mechanical seal fitted.
- Polypropylene parts are manufactured by solid injection molding process.
- Mechanical seal are provide of Ceramic / GFT Face or Silicon face with Ptfe bellow as per application.
- Gland Packing are used of PTFE Impregnated or PTFE Graphite reinforced as per application Suitable for continuous service.
- Pump casing is provide with external metal ring for construction stability.
- All non PP parts lined with anti corrosive paint to protect corrosive atmosphere
- PP 50º TO 80 º C
- PPH 90 º TO 100 ºC
- PVDF 100º TO 115ºC