SS Chemical pump Back Pullout Pumps "BPO"Features :
Applications and Operating Range:
- More than 3mm corrosion allowance (cast iron) for extended use on corrosive applications.
- Back-pull-out construction allows rotating assembly to be with drawn without disturbing the suction and delivery connections.
- one piece self vanted foot mounted, center suction volute casting, single stage, closed / semi open dynamically balanced impeller.
- Flange drilling standards as per DIN 24255 / ISO 2858 or as per customer's requirement.
- Designed for 16 bar working pressure with optional casing for a working pressure of up to 20 bar.
- A robust and solid construction that guarantees long life even under high suction pressure conditions.
- Heavy-duty, deep-grooved bearings with minimum 50,000 hours operating life under normal condition. (Grease lubricated, oil lubrication available on request)
- Heavy-duty, stiff solid shaft design with low L3/D4 ratio ensures less than 0.05mm shaft deflection at the seal face in all operating condition. This extends the seal life.
- Seal housing is constructed to accommodate different seal/gland designs, so as to meet the severe heavy-duty requirements.
- Excellent parts interchangeability reduces inventory levels for spare parts to a minimum.
- Special design for high temperature thermic fluid available in request.
- Motor or Engine driven set
- Special Monoblock versions available on request
For pumping clear/turbid water/chemicals & volatile liquids.
Air conditional plants, power station, mine drainage, sprinkler systems fire fighting, booster service, oils, brine.
Delivery sizes up to 250mm
Capacity up to 990 m3/hr
Head up to 120 meters
RPM 500 to 3600