|Home||» Products||» Pumps||» Internal Lobe Pumps|
Sailent Features :-
· Pumps are meant for high Mechanical Effiency means less energy Consumption, Lower Cost Smaller Motors, Lower Drive Costs.
· Easy-clean pump head which is ideal for in place cleaning, or can be rapidly stripped for manual cleaning, without disconnecting the pipe work.
· Positive, Uninterrupted Displacement by specially designed rotors creates a steady, gentle pumping action which does not shear, agitate or aerate the product.
· Pumping chambers without pockets or crevices to harbor bacteria or contaminants. No Contact between moving parts and no internal bearings in pump head.
· Solid stainless steel, ASI 316 quality, pumps head, rotors and shafts. Food quality rubber covered and plastic rotors are also available.
· Robust, Cast Iron gear case enclosing oil Lubricated rolling bearings are precision timing gears.
· Generous distance separating the pump head from the gear case.
· End Connection / Port Flanged / Threaded – Customized.
Alternative Design Features :-
· Pumps are manufactured precisely to satisfy customers’ requirements. This is achieved by machining the ports to suit pipe work connections and incorporating various features and facilities.
· We will be pleased to consider pumping needs and problems and to provide “CUSTOMIZED” pumps to meet them. Pumps can be mounted and supplied with drive and auxiliary equipment specially engineered for the installation.
Special Features :-
· Manual Control By-pass
· Relief valve
· Jacked Rotor case
· Electric Heating Tapes